High Travel Double Pantograph Scissor Lift with Low Profile Conserves Space
Low collapsed heights and small platform sizes of these extremely compact scissor lift tables make the Q-Lift low profile double pantograph perfect for improving ergonomics and adding work station productivity while consuming a minimum amount of floor space. Common work station applications for the Q Lift scissor lift tables include work positioning, conveyor systems, and parts assembly/disassembly. Travel ranges from 54″ to 74″ and capacities range from 1,500 to 5,000 lbs.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable scissor lift possible.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Extremely small footprint allows workers to stand closer to the product and minimizes required floor space.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation requires only that the lift be lagged to the floor and connected to electricity.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 – Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissor Lifts
- NFPA 70 – National Electric Code
- ASTM – A36 – Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 – Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 – Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 – General Workplace Safety