With its innovative design, the BestFlex® 1.9 powered roller conveyor requires less storage space when fully retracted and can service multiple docking doors for maximum productivity. By powering the conveyor, any package size can be moved any
distance at variable rates of speed. It is an all-power conveyor that has a capacity of 100 pounds per linear foot.
The BestFlex® 1.9 features an easy and quick way to change out the drive belts giving you added durability and less maintenance down time.
Flexible power conveyors provide maximum productivity in shipping, transportation and packaging applications where usability and adaptability are needed.
- Load capacity 100 lbs/ft
- Heavy duty 16 gauge precision bearing 1.9 diameter steel rollers
- 5” axle centers
- 28½” – 37½” adjustable conveyor heights
- Heavy duty steel square tubing powder coated black legs offer longer service life and stability
- 8” x 2” heavy duty casters with brakes
- 2” aluminum extruded side plates with bolted construction
- Self tracking design allows packages to follow the path of the conveyor without using engineered curves
- Durable DC drive motors with 120VAC
- Variable speed 0-120 FPM
- Operator controls – start/stop
- On/off switches on both ends of conveyor
- Handles on each end of the unit