ColdGuard single and double panel swing doors are used in applications where environmental control is necessary. ColdGuard cooler and freezer swing doors provide proven performance and time-tested sealing for any new or existing application. They are suitable for both interior and exterior applications and custom manufactured to your exact requirements.
Innovated and Time-Tested Manufacturing DesignColdGuard cooler and freezer swing doors have set the bar when environmental control is required. ColdGuard combines the latest technology, premium materials and design features to provide maximum thermal control. The doors feature a durable and thermally neutral fiberglass reinforced (FRP) framework, extruded polymer casings and Non-CFC foamed-in-place polyurethane core. This innovative design produces a strong and durable door system that will perform flawlessly for years to come and is backed by a 5 year warranty. ColdGuard uses magnetic vinyl push in gaskets on all swing doors. The type of gasket that is used is extremely important to minimize energy loss in a cold storage door. Magnetic gaskets accommodate more “out of square” conditions than traditional compression gaskets and ensure a positive seal.
Design Features and Benefits
- Unique design allows Non-CFC foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to lock in place with the fiberglass reinforced polymer (FRP) producing an extremely durable, insulated panel
- Magnetic vinyl push-in gasket is standard on all ColdGuard swing doors
- A variety of finishes are available, the standard finish is 26 gauge USDA stucco embossed galvanized in gray, white or black
- Heavy duty chrome plated hinges and latch. Nickel plated strap hinges are standard on larger doors
- Frame is flush with the floor line, making installation easy as there is no need to embed a sill in concrete
- Self-lubricating cam lift hinges raise the door when opened, providing reduced friction on floor seal and eliminating the need for sloped floors
- Sweep sill gasket prevents thermal infiltration
- Door panels are available in 4" and 6" panel thickness with an R Value of 32 and 48, respectively
- Emergency release latch allows the door to be opened from the inside even when padlocked from the outside (shown on following page with glow in the dark option)
- All doors are custom manufactured to your exact requirements
- Freezer doors come standard 115V full perimeter heat to prevent moisture or ice buildup
- Factory tested and shipped ready for installation