Interested in learning more?
Click to the button to register for one of our upcoming webinars.
The Newest Innovation in Caster Ergonomics
- Moves up to loads of 1,000 kg (2,204.62 lbs)
- Consists of the two components: cockpit and electrically-driven fixed casters
- Two versions of handles are available:
- Power sensor
- Two rotary joysticks
- Can be retro-fitted to existing carts
- Motorized wheels with polyurethane tread manufactured to achieve lowest possible rolling resistance resulting in extended battery life
- Powered using two standard off the shelf rechargeable batteries.
Muscular and skeletal problems are the most common reasons for people being unable to work, particularly if they have a job that frequently involves physically strenuous activity like pushing and pulling loads. The electric drive systems of the Blickle ErgoMove series reduce these health risks considerably.
The physical strain on the operator is decreased during internal material transport due to the considerably lower amount of effort required compared with manual operation. In the following areas, the electric drive systems offer major advantages:
Logistical process optimization
- Easy transport of heavy loads
- Reduced travel distances
- Automation meets flexibility
- Ergonomically flawless working conditions
- Reduced strain during physically demanding work
- Transport of tall loads by ergonomic means
- Increased efficiency
- Reduction of sick days
- Decrease in the number of trolleys