Flammable Safety Cabinet with Self Closing Doors - 90 Gallon
Code-compliant flammable safety cabinets with self closing doors limit employee exposure, reduce risk of fire, and improve productivity through proper storage of flammable paint, liquids, and chemicals. 90 Gallon Capacity.
- Self closing doors
- Suitable for industrial and commercial applications
- 14 gauge heavy-duty, double-walled door, 90 Gallon Capacity
- Sloped shelves direct spills to back of cabinet
- Includes 2 magnetic shelf labels per shelf
- Designed and manufactured to NFPA code and OSHA standard
- 99-Year Warranty
- 14 gauge, self closing doors – extra protection for use in high traffic areas
- Heavy-duty leaf hinges – prevents common door sag
- Galvanized shelves – 14 gauge, chemical resistant, and easily adjusted without tools
- Sloped shelves – divert spills to the back of the cabinet and into the sump area
- Magnetic shelf labels – keep the contents of your cabinet organized
- 6” legs – allowing for easy forklift or pallet jack transportation
- NFPA and OSHA Standards - Double-wall construction with 1.5” air space, two 2” vents with flash arrestors, 2” deep leakproof sump area, static grounding connection, and non-sparking 3-point locking mechanism with key.