Wildeck’s mechanical cantilever VRC configurations provide a cost-effective and safe way to move material loads between floor levels.
- Improve the utilization of your existing overhead cubic space
- Increase operational efficiency
- Maintain a safe work environment for personnel
- Eliminate elevator department inspections
- Maintain code compliance in all 50 States
- Standard - Up to 6,000 lbs.
- W8 High Load - Up to 12,000 lbs.
LIFTING SPEED: Standard travel speed is 28 fpm. Higher speeds available.
CARRIAGE PLATFORM: Up to 12 ft. wide x 10 ft. long. Custom sizes available. Pit-less Flat Plate carriage available on some sizes (eliminates loading ramp or pit requirements).
LOADING PATTERNS: “C”, “Z”, or “90°”.
LEVELS: Standard – Ground floor plus 1-stop. Multi-level operation is available.
MECHANICAL LIFTING SYSTEM: The standard Wildeck Mechanical Straddle VRC features a rugged lifting motor rated for continuous duty. Reliable heavy-duty roller chains, a high service factor gearbox, and the alloy steel driveshaft have been specially designed for durability and long service life.
PAINT FINISH: Standard VRC paint color is Wildeck Gray. Optional colors available. Purchased components are painted per vendor standards. Factory painted materials use an electrostatically applied industrial 2-part and/or water based polyurethane coating.