Proofing Boards – MFG Tray
- Durable boards that safely hold heavy loads with no bending or sagging
- Lightly textured surface for ease of product release
- Designed to use with standard proofing racks and boxes
- Can withstand temps from -60° to 250° F intermittently
- Easily cleaned in any standard or commercial washer
- NSF Listed
MFG Tray proofing boards are a safe, durable alternative to wood boards that set new standards for cleanliness, utility and durability. Composite construction results in a high strength-to-weight ratio and prevents bending or sagging even after years of use. Lightly textured surface for ease of product release.
MFG Tray proofing boards are designed to fit standard proofing racks. They may be used intermittently in temperatures ranging from -60° to 250° F (-51° to 121° C) and are easily cleaned in standard washers.