Smooth Finish Roll Down Gate
For a smooth finish and sleek look compared to other security gates, our SentryGate offers an alternative patented design comprised of high strength injection molded components with continuous metal rods. Available in white or black 65% open brick pattern, the long lasting contoured profile allows the rollup gate to store tightly overhead while still providing high visibility and ventilation. Our compact version features a compact integrated tube motor, taking up to 5” less headroom than traditional overhead coiling grilles. The compact rolling grille version is perfect for security solutions where a counter door would be used, such as concession stands or pharmacy counters without losing visibility.
The SentryGate roll down gate is easily to retrofit into existing structures as it can bolt directly to existing construction and frames saving remodeling downtimes and costs. The compact rolling gate model provides installation opportunities in small overhead spaces.
For a smooth clean look that is heavy on security but light on weight, the SentryGate is the security gate solution you have been looking for.
The SentryGate® combines high strength injection molded components with continuous metal rods. Its attractive brick pattern design is 65% open-air, for high visibility and ventilation. Our grille can be operated manually as a push-up or with a hand crank. If a motor is required, a standard motor, or compact integrated tube motor is available – key when headroom or aesthetics are of importance.
The SentryGate® provides:
- Ultimate security protection
- Easy retro-fitting to existing structures: The unit can bolt directly to existing wall constructions, frames or mullions, without the penalty of remodel downtime and cost
- Up to 5” less headroom than traditional rolling grilles for some designs
- Rugged curtain construction: SentryGate® curtains will maintain structural integrity and clean look, even with high cycle use
- Little or no routine maintenance
- Compact model (ESG 20) for openings 2’ wide by 1’6” high up to 14' wide by 10' high.
- Standard model (ESG 21) for all other openings up to 23' 4" wide by 14' high, or smaller doors which have high cycle requirements
If between jambs guide mounting is selected, minimum width is 2'11", minimum height is 2'7" high.
Maximum size for push up operation is 8' wide x 8' high.
Self supporting tubes only available with a face of wall mounting.
The doors are constructed for daily use and can withstand operation of up to 20 cycles per day – that’s 50,000 cycles for the lifetime of the door.
If your requirements call for more than this, upgrade to the 100,000 cycle Extreme
Standard Materials & Finishes:
The SentryGate® combines high strength injection molded components with continuous metal rods spaced every two inches. The smooth finish is available in a black or white matte.
Surrounding components are clear anodized aluminum as standard. Optional finishes are black anodized or selected color powder coat finish.