Energy Efficient Insulated Rolling Doors
Our Thermiser Max® Insulated Rolling Door is today’s most energy efficient rolling door.
Built to order, our Thermiser Max® insulated door is tested and proven to perform best in exterior openings where maintaining environmental separation on each side of the door is necessary. Our Thermiser Max® Insulated Doors meet ASHRAE® 90.12, 2015 IECC® and California’s Title 24 air infiltration requirements with an independently tested value of less than 0.3 CFM/FT2 .
Our exclusive full perimeter door sealing system, combined with thermally broken guide construction and insulated curtains, minimizes air infiltration and thermal transference.
A green, energy efficient insulated roll up door that delivers a 94% decrease in air infiltration compared to standard products and can contribute to green building ratings. Because we care about the environment as much as you do, this overhead insulated door can help you achieve up to 38 points in five LEED certification credit categories.
Our Thermiser Max Insulated Rolling Doors meet ASHRAE ® 90.1 and IECC® (International Energy Conservation Code) 2015 Section C402.5.2 Air Infiltration requirements with an independently tested value of less than .3 CFM/FT2.
The doors provide all the benefits of our standard rolling door offering, plus:
- Climate Control: Our exclusive patent-pending sealing system, *(with thermally broken guide assemblies and a lintel seal), together with the insulated curtain, provides impressive reductions in air infiltration and thermal transference
- Security: Our insulated curtain design features two layers of metal with foam in between, making the door stronger and more secure
- Sound Reduction: The Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating is up to 30 for the curtain and up to 22 for the entire assembly, as tested per ASTM E90 (with a complete, operable assembly).
These doors are constructed for daily use and can withstand operation of up to 20 cycles per day – that’s 50,000 cycles for the lifetime of the door.
If your requirements call for more than 20 cycles per day, high cycle construction is available.
Double skin interlocking roll formed interior and exterior metal slats :
- R-value of 8.0 as calculated using the ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals
Slats are filled with 7/8" thick closed cell pressure foamed in place urethane insulation:
- Flame Spread Index of 0
- Smoke Developed Index of 10 as tested per ASTM E84
- CFC-free process with an Ozone Depletion Potential rating of 0
- Meets foam plastic insulation requirements of the 2012 IBC®, section 2603
Our doors can open by motor, chain, hand-crank, or push-up operation, depending on size, weight and/or frequency of operation.
Model MG – A medium duty operator for doors that will cycle less than 20 times per day
Model SG – A super duty, full logic operator for larger doors or doors that may periodically cycle more than 20 times per day