The Wirecrafters GuardRail Systems allow for protection of people, machinery, and property from accidents involving forklifts, sweepers, or other moving facility equipment.
These rails are able to withstand impacts of 10,000 pounds at 4 miles per hour (Impact Test Sheet).
Guardrail Styles and Sizes
These systems are availible in many configurations, including single and double rail styles. The single guard rail columns are 17" high, and double rail columns stand 43" tall. All columns are 4" x 4", and come with 1/2" thick steel base plates.
The 11 gauge formed steel rails come in standard lengths (0'-8", 1'-8", 2'-8", 3'-8", 4'-8", 5'-8", 6'-8", 7'-8", 8'-8", and 9'-8") to reach even foot increments center to center of each column. Custom guard rail lengths are also available. Rails mount to the columns with 1/2" x 5" through bolts. All rails are powder coat painted safety yellow.
- Rated to withstand impact of 10,000 lb load at 4 miles per hour.
- Quick Installation - components bolt together.
- All assembly hardware, including floor anchors, is included with your order.
- Two styles, single and double rail.
- Combined rails and columns sized to layout on one foot centers.
- Optional lift out sections, and offset column base plates available.