STILL RESPONSIBLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS
For more than 40 years, Barron Equipment and Overhead Doors has had a safety program in place to not only provide ongoing OSHA and safety training to employees, but also to coordinate health and safety procedures throughout both of our locations.
- Disinfecting high-touch hard surfaces throughout the our buildings
- Increasing the deployment of anti-bacterial hand sanitizers within our office and warehouse spaces
- Educating our staff on COVID-19 symptoms as well as preventative measures
- Instructing employees to wash their hands a minimum of hourly, which has been proven by the CDC to be the most effective preventative measure
- Mandating that employees who are not feeling well, stay home to prevent the spread of germs
There is no denying that COVID-19 has had an impact on our communities. Rest assured, Barron Equipment is taking the proper precautions as this situation evolves. We will continue monitoring the situation closely, keeping safety top priority and following the recommendations provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We are still here when you need us. If your equipment is down, even after-hours, our service team is available to help keep your operation running. The most important thing is to keep our team safe while still supporting all the needs of our customers.
Thank you for your long-term trust in Barron Equipment and Overhead Doors. Our dedicated employees and customers have been at the center of our business since we opened our first location in 1979, and we remain committed to offering you a safe and enjoyable environment.