DESIGNED FOR DOOR OPENINGS UP TO 9 FT WIDE X 12 FT HIGH
FPH Series Dock Seal—features a hood-style head curtain in place of a head pad with fiberglass stays and metal pipe in the fabric hood to maintain support and serviceability.
- Cover material and wear pleats are top-grade fabrics providing superior performance and maximum durability
- High-density polyurethane foam provides long life and excellent resiliency characteristics
- Foam is bonded with high strength adhesive to select grade pressure-treated, kiln-dried wood framing for long-lasting installation
- Heavy-duty galvanized mounting hardware
- Brass grommets with spur washers for venting
- Velcro® brand attachments
- Full-height yellow guide stripe standard
- Hood drop can be customized to accommodate the truck heights at your dock
- All sew lines are locked stitched utilizing heavy bonded polyester multifilament thread with UV protectant for extended life
- Fiberglass support stays
- Dock seals can significantly improve the energy efficiency and environment control of buildings, reducing costs. They provide an effective barrier against the elements, keeping loading docks safe and efficient.
- Dock seals provide a positive seal between internal and external environments. They prevent the passage of dust, insects, exhaust fumes and other airborne particulate matter while the loading dock is in use.