Fast Roll Up Doors
Our Extreme 1024 high performance rapid roll doors offer intelligent operation and the highest door cycle life. You’ll have complete peace of mind as the 1024 series rapid roll doors have been tested to perform more than 1,000,000 open and close cycles of maintenance free performance. The easy to install overhead door maximizes commercial door uptime which improves productivity. Not just the longest lasting maintenance free overhead door, but it’s fast too. Our 1024 High Performance Roll Up Door’s rapid speed is three time faster than standard overhead doors with an opening speed of up to 24 inches per second. The rapid open and close cycles is combined with a steel door construction, improve security and prevent unwanted intrusions or entries at sensitive building openings.
The extreme 1024 high performance garage door is energy efficient too. It will quickly seal your building, reducing temperature loss to achieve maximum energy savings. Our patented door perimeter seal system locks out air infiltration. The environmental separation and fast opening speeds make the 1024 high performance overhead door a great investment, combined with the engineered 1,000,000 life cycle and steel construction, our 1024 high performance rolling door is the lowest lifetime cost and lowest cost-per-cycle vs. any other high speed overhead doors.
Operational up to 10 PSF maximum wind load.
Durability, environmental separation qualities and ease of repair after impact make our Extreme 1024 High Performance Doors the superior choice for high-use openings, and will:
- Increase productivity at high traffic openings: The 1024 High Performance Door’s rapid opening speed and 1,000,000 cycle performance rating ensure your openings continue to operate at their full potential
- Quickly seal your building to achieve maximum energy savings: Reduce temperature loss with the 1024 High Performance Door’s faster cycle time and full perimeter sealing. For even greater energy efficiency, rely on the 1024's insulated curtain design to further increase your energy savings
- Improve security and preventing unwanted entry at sensitive openings: With its steel construction and rapid cycle time, the 1024 High Performance Door’s quickly secures your openings to help prevent unwanted entry
- Provide exceptional lifetime value: Reduce your maintenance and replacement costs with the 1024 High Performance Door’s proven 1,000,000 cycle performance, exclusive 5-year limited warranty, long term durability and sustainable design
- Ease your mind: We offer a competitive 5 year quality warranty as standard on our 1024 High Performance Door
- SafetyGard (TM) Light Curtain Technology: This advanced system creates an optical light curtain approximately six feet high from the finished floor. If any object breaks the plane of the light curtain, the door will automatically reverse to the open position. This advanced, touch-free technology is ideal for high-speed, high-cycle door applications because it considerably reduces the risk of both personal injury and vehicular damage.
- Standard construction up to 30' wide, 20' high
Standard Materials and Finishes
Extreme 1024 High Performance Doors come with a unique and lasting powder coat finish customized for high-cycle usage as standard. The door’s curtain material consists of:
- 18 or 22 gauge galvanized steel:
- Finished with a rust-inhibiting CycleShield™ finish in Gray, Tan or White
- Stainless Steel Slats:
- Minimum 20 gauge AISI type 304 #4 finish stainless steel
- The CycleShield finish is exclusively for 1024 High Performance Doors. The base coat is consistant with ASTM A653, and is finished with a baked-on polyester powder coating. CycleShield is:
- Friction and wear-resistant for high-cycle applications
- Rust inhibiting and resistant to acids, alkalis and oils at normal temperatures
- Recommended for exterior, corrosive and/or abrasive environments
- Available as an option in a palette of more than 180 standard RAL colors
Additional colors are available. Extended lead time may apply.
Drive and Control System
- Motor: Our 1024 High Performance Door is powered by a UL listed, SEW Eurodrive TEFC NEMA4 variable speed motor with sprocket and chain drive horizontally mounted directly to the unitized structure. This operator also features a patent-pending high performance brake, which prevents the curtain from free-falling in the unlikely event of operator component failure
- Control Panel: Our 1024 High Performance Door is controlled with a wall-mounted starter. This PLC controller features a variable frequency drive with a soft-start and soft-stop at both ends of limit travel. For harsh weather environments, the controller is NEMA 4 rated. Dimensions of the control panel are 20” x 24” x 8”