Programmable Turntables for Positioning, Interface, and Product Improvement
S35 Powered Turntables provide workers the ability to easily rotate heavy loads. The heavy-duty design of these chain-driven industrial turntables is specially engineered to withstand the demands and abuses of an industrial environment and is controlled automatically. These powered turntables can rotate products weighing up to 6,000 lbs. and has a lowered height of 10 inches.
Durability and Quality
- Chrome plated center kingpin prevents corrosion of the pin and reduces wear on the sprocket center bearing.
- High impact, spiral wound bearing at the main pivot point provides maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- 1/2-inch-thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection and maximizes load stability.
- High capacity needle bearing rollers reduce turning friction and minimize motor torque requirements, extending motor life.
- Adjustable torque limiter prevents damage to the motor and gearbox by “slipping” whenever over-load or jammed-load conditions occur.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable turntable.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Standard controls are prewired and a drive unit is already onboard. Installation only requires the turntable to be lagged to the ground and connected to electricity.
- Chain tension is easily adjustable to minimize wear and reduce noise.
- Lag-down holes are provided in the base to allow easier relocation.
- Both single-direction and bi-directional controls are available.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.
- Turntable retention system prevents the platform from tipping during any type of edge or off-center loading.
- Removable chain guards protect personnel from inadvertent contact with the powered chain.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- NFPA 70 – National Electric Code
- ASTM – A36 – Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 – Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 – Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 – General Workplace Safety