Coffing Cable Ratchet Lever Hoists provide high quality and durability, with a wide variety of rigging options. Coffing Cable Hoists are designed for safety and have many features that provide easy operation. Ideal for construction and commercial applications, but versatile enough to fit most any lifting need. This wire rope lever hoist is built tough and built to last with corrosion resistant materials and an overload protection handle. Additional features and benefits include:
- Overload protection handle bends to warn of hazardous condition and prevent dangerous overload.
- 360° swiveling hooks equipped with latches for positive load engagement.
- Positive load holding double interlocking pawl mechanism assures one pawl is engaged at all times.
- Reliable operation meets or exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME/ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125% of rated load.
- Lightweight and rugged special cast aluminum and zinc alloy housings.
- Heavy-duty cable utilizes preformed and galvanized, extra flexible aircraft cable.
- All stainless steel springs and shafts provide resistance to corrosion.
- Reduced wear through rotating shafts mounted on bronze bushings.
- Utilizes a double pawl system with multiple pawl stops for precise load adjustment.
- Winding wheel provided for quick take-up or positioning of cable.
- Open construction allows for easy cleaning and inspection.
- Stainless steel cable available for marine environments.
- Lifetime warranty.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.