- Spanco E-Series Gantry Cranes are straightforward, durable, and dependable lifting solutions.E-Series stands for Economical, but don’t be confused. These gantries are heavy-duty, industrial-grade cranes designed for long service life.
- Strong: made from high-strength square mechanical tubing
- Stable: fully-braced uprights for solid I-beam positioning
- Portable: equipped with swivel casters with durable moldon polyurethane wheels for easy rolling and excellent floor protection
Our E-Series Gantry Cranes are available in two models:
Capacities Height Under
Adjustable Height & Span up to
up to 14′
*Longer custom spans available
Options and Components
OPTIONS FOR SPANCO E-SERIES GANTRY CRANES
- Adjustable Height Cranes: Adjust height of I-beam in 6-inch increments; adjustable models have lifting capacities up to 3 tons
- Alternative Caster Styles and Wheel Brakes: Available upon request
- Spanco Gantry Cranes are designed in accordance with the following standards set for crane manufacturers: CMAA, AWS, ANSI, and OSHA.
- Spanco E-Series Gantry Cranes are not recommended for use with motor-driven hoist trolleys.
- Our E-Series gantry cranes are manually propelled. For motorized gantry travel options, please see our Spanco PF Series.