High Speed Overhead Door
Need a precision garage door? Get intelligent operation and high cycle life in a high performance roll up door. Our easy to install 300 series overhead commercial garage door offers 300,000 cycles of maintenance free performance. Improve your productivity with maximum uptime wherever it’s installed. Featuring a springless overhead door design, it is ideal for industrial rolling door applications that do not need a million cycle door, but do require continuous uptime.
Our Apex™ Smart controller features an intelligent control panel with plug and play wiring that makes installing and servicing the 300 series rolling door easier than ever before.
The commercial roll up door’s compact operator features smooth high speed operation that ensues a soft start and stop – reducing wear and tear on both the overhead door and the rolling door operator. When you need high speed doors, our 300 series high performance door operates at speed of up to 24 inches per second and with the operator’s direct drive design, there’s no sprocket and chain to wear or replace.
Faster rolling doors mean reduced air exchange, but our 300 series overhead door goes further to improve energy efficiency. Insulated high performance door models feature our patented Thermiser Max rolling door perimeter sealing system - – which meets ASHRAE® 90.12, 2015 IECC® and California’s Title 24 air infiltration requirements with an independently tested3 value of less than 0.3 CFM/FT2.
When you need a rapid opening, precision garage door, our Extreme 300 Overhead high performance door is the only commercial garage door you will ever need!
- Cycles: 300,000 maintenance free cycles, to be exact. The door's springless design adds to its longevity, with the only true maintenance being daily operation checks
- Intelligence: This door features the new Apex SmartController - our first intelligent panel that communicates status and error messages
- Speed: This door performs at an opening speed of up to 24 inches per second
- Energy Efficiency: The insulated curtain comes complete with our patented sealing system with thermally broken guide assemblies and a lintel seal that significantly decreases air infiltration to less than 0.3 cfm/ft2
- Smooth Operation: The compact, direct-drive operator features a variable-frequency drive that ensures a soft start and stop, and doesn't have any sprockets or chains to wear or replace
Standard Materials & Finishes
Extreme® 300 Series Performance Doors come with a unique and lasting powder coat finish customized for high-cycle usage as standard. There are two material options for both the service and insulated curtain:
- Galvanized steel:
- Finished with a rust-inhibiting CycleShield™ finish in Gray, Tan or White
- The CycleShield finish is exclusively for our High Performance Doors. The base coat is consistant with ASTM A653, and is finished with a baked-on polyester powder coating. CycleShield is:
- Friction and wear-resistant for high-cycle applications
- Rust inhibiting and resistant to acids, alkalis and oils at normal temperatures
- Recommended for exterior, corrosive and/or abrasive environments
- Available as an option in a palette of more than 180 standard RAL colors
- 300 series stainless steel with a #4 finish
Extreme® 300 Series Door Drive & Control System
- Plug-and-play connections between the motor, control panel, and standard sensors
- LCD screen that walks user through:
- Initial door commissioning
- Electrically set limits
- Status and error messages
- Many common door adjustments
This door also comes with a compact direct drive operator with no roller chains or sprockets and an internal inertia brake for safety. It is IP54 rated, which is equivalent to NEMA 3/3S.
- Standard construction up to 24' wide, 16' high
Insulated Door Curtain:
- Standard construction up to 20' wide, 14' high