Free Estimates on Top-Rated High-Speed Doors
Installation and Repair Services Also Available!
Fabric High Speed Roll Up Door
The Fast-Seal door was the first high-speed rolling door that could take a hit without suffering damage. The Break-Away™ bottom bar along with the patented System II™ counterbalance and tension system are why the Fast-Seal remains the best exterior high-speed door on the market today.
Ideal for a variety of applications, the Fast-Seal door can be built up to 35' wide or 24' high, up to a maximum door size of 600 square feet.
Features and Benefits
The features for this Rytec Fast Seal Door include:
- 3-Ply, 85.5 oz, Rylon™ door panel
- Fully bolt-together, reinforced side frames
- Full-height vinyl door seals
- System II independent counterbalance & tensioning system
- Break-Away™ extruded aluminum bottom bar
- Vinyl loop seal on the bottom bar
With the following options:
- 2-Ply Rylon door panel for smaller door opening
- Full-screen door panel
- 17" x 17" or 24" x 24" replaceable windows or screens
- Wind bars
- Hood cover
- Severe-duty motor
Some of the benefits of this Fabric High Speed Roll Up Door are that it is built to withstand pressure and winds with a patented counterbalance and tensioning system. It also has a breakaway bottom bar that can reset without using tools. This standard 3 ply panel comes with a five year warranty, as well as a lifetime warranty on counterweights and tension springs. The AC drive and counterbalanced design allow for greater operating speeds, up to 50 inches per seconds.
In addition to a variety of benefits, the Rytec Fast Seal Door has a multitude of safety features. These safety features are as follows:
- Intuitive and Customizable Pathwatch® Safety Light System provides advanced warning to vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- A sensitivity-adjustable pneumatic reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.