At Barron Equipment and Overhead Doors, we supply the best industrial products on the market. But in addition to our industrial products, we also carry a lot of products that could be useful from a residential standpoint as well. Our Garage Storage Lockers are a great product that could be used in parking garages for additional storage, but also in residential garages, apartment complexes or condominiums to provide extra space and storage and keep people organized. Because the metal lockers can be wall mounted or ceiling mounted, it allows for transforming unused garage space into useful storage space.
Features and Specifications
Our garage storage lockers are the strongest in the industry, constructed from 2-inch square 10-gauge welded wire mesh and framed with 1 1/4-inch x 1 1/4-inch x 13-gauge steel angle. Our standard size is 8 feet wide by 3 feet deep by 3 feet high, but custom sizes are also available. The lockers also feature wire mesh ceiling panels for added security. If the locker is to be installed near an existing building's ceiling, you can omit the ceiling panel to reduce costs.
- Made of tough 2" x 2" welded mesh.
- Other meshes available as options.
- Framed in 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle.
- Bottoms made of 16 gauge galvanized sheet metal.
- Pad lockable hinged or sliding doors.
- Pad lock lugs standard.
- Ceilings are typical. Option without ceilings is also available.
- Standard size: 8' wide, 3' deep, 3' high.
Have questions about our Industrial Cabinets? Fill out the form below and a product specialist will contact you shortly.