Coiling steel sheet doors available in a range of gauges and colors
Roll-up sheet doors are ideal for mini warehouse and storage facilities. Constructed from 26ga by 24 in wide sheets of steel roll formed with integral grooves that are hemmed together to form a continuous sheet guided vertically by roll formed guides.
Features & Benefits
- 26 gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel curtain with a baked-on silicone polyester top coat.
- Roll-formed guides of hot-dipped galvanized steel (18 gauge 150C, 16 gauge 157C and 12 gauge 160C).
- Self-lubricating wearstrips on curtain prevent metal-to-metal contact and muffle door noise.
- Curtains are prepainted inside and out to inhibit rust. Hot-dipped, galvanized steel is painted with primer and given a tough oven-baked silicone polyester top coat, to provide the most rust-resistant steel door available.
- Heavy-duty bottom bar withstands the external elements.
- Full bulb-type bottom weatherstrip ensures proper fit along irregular floors.