The “some assembly required” version of the 1200 series ladders. Built with the same quality construction, the SERIES 1700 offers a more gradual 50° climbing, allowing for forward descent.
450 lb. load rating.
- 50° climb angle.
- All tube members are 1″ steel tube construction.
- Steps are 7″ deep in your choice of tread.
- Top steps are 12″ or 24″ deep.
- Spring-loaded 2″ casters are used on 3 & 4 step ladders. The Cotterman® SafeLock is used on 5 step ladders and above.
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish.
- Series 1200 ladders meet applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
- CAL-OSHA models also available.