The TRAILER ACCESS PLATFORM offers easy entry to tractor trailers and cube vans in places where loading docks and bays are not available or convenient. The ladder can be moved easily on two (2) 10″ solid rubber rear wheels and is provided with slip resistant heavy duty serrated treads.
800 lb. load rating.
- 50° climb angle.
- Steps and platform are constructed of heavy-duty non-slip serrated tread, supported by 1″ O.D. tubular frame
- Handrails with removable snap hook chains.
- Platform size is 24″ x 24″. Step width is 24″.
- Two heavy-duty 10″ solid rubber rear wheels with large 2-1/2″ rubber pads on front legs.
- Gray powder coat finish is standard.
- Trailer Access Platforms meet applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
- CAL-OSHA models also available.